How to Share Facebook Pictures With Someone Who's Not on Facebook
Facebook is a great place for sharing pictures with your friends and family. Sharing your photos with someone who has a facebook profile is easy, but how can you share your pictures with someone who don't has a facebook account?
Facebook provides a solution with a public link. You can use this link to share a photo album with anyone, even if they don't have a Facebook account.
I will show you how to get this link...
2. Open your profile.
3. Click on 'Photos' to open your pictures page.
4. Click on 'Albums' to open your albums page.
5. Click on the album cover (thumbnail) to open the album you want to share.
6. Click at the right-top of the album page on the gear wheel button then click on 'Get Link'.
7. Right-click on the link and choose 'copy'.
Now you can send this link to anyone, and he or she will be able to view your photo album.
If you liked this, please share on Facebook, thanks!