How to Solve Battlefield 3 Battlelog Login Problem
When i just got Battlefield 3 i got the message on the right-sidebar of the multiplayer game page
Battle Feed not Activated ?
When tried to log in to the battlefield.battlelog website, i got the message:
"Your account is not allowed to login".
I tried some things and finaly i could log in to the battlefield.battlelog website and activate the battle feed.
The key is to connect your Playstation Network ID with your EA Master Account.
1. Go to https://www.ea.com/profile/login.
2. Choose to sign in using your account with:PSN (Playstation Network).
3. Sign In with your PSN Id name or your PSN e-mail address and your PSN password.
If you don't yet have a EA Master account, then Create a new EA Master account.
4. When you open your EA account you must be sure that you verified your email address, otherwise you must verify your email address now.
5. At Console Characters you must see your Playstation Network ID.
6. So it's important to connect your Playstation Network ID with your EA Master Account.
7. Go to http://battlelog.battlefield.com.
8. Login with your EA Master account email address and EA Master account password.
This is how i solved my http://battlelog.battlefield.com login problem and how i activated my battle feed.